In 1966, the Platner Collection captured the “decorative, gentle, graceful” shapes that were beginning to infiltrate the modern vocabulary. The iconic lounge chair is created by welding curved steel rods to circular and semi-circular frames, simultaneously serving as structure and ornament.
- The model is based on the original manufacturer dimensions and technical data.
- Modeled in 3ds Max 2014, rendered using V-Ray.
- Model, textures and materials have unique logical names.
- The V-ray materials are set up with gamma 2.2, shaders and textures are included.
- Correctly scale of the original objects, multi-submaterial, object at 0.0.0.
- FBX + OBJ are included in the archive.