WIP | 2894042789

Автор
中国

Hello everyone! I am a loyal 3DSMAX enthusiast. I really like to do renderings and I really like 3DSMAX. But the time I did was very short, because I didn't have much time to contact 3DSMAX. There are places I can find and correct myself, but there are still some places I can't find myself. I very much hope that everyone can help me see and give me some advice. Thank you very much!

大家好!我是一名忠实的3DSMAX爱好者。我非常喜欢做效果图也非常喜欢3DSMAX。但是我做的时间非常短,因为我刚接触3DSMAX没多久还有很不足的地方。有些地方我自己可以发现并且改正,但还有些地方我自己发现不了。我非常希望大家能帮我看看并且能给我点建议。真的非常感谢了!

希望大家能给我一些建议,谢谢。

希望大家能给我一些建议,谢谢。

I hope everyone can give me some advice, thank you.

На сайте c 14.12.2010
spb.ru

На сайте c 26.07.2008
Москва

It is advisable to add blue shades to the work, for the cold-warm colors

На сайте c 25.01.2019
中国

Цитата Uraken:

对于冷暖的颜色,建议在工作中添加蓝色阴影

Ok! Thank you very much for your advice, I will continue to work hard! Thank you

Цитата Evilis:

坏:

1.红色-材料

2.黄色-灯光和照明

3.蓝框

Thank you very much for your advice, I will continue to work hard! Thank you

Цитата beard02:

Thank you very much for your advice. Thank you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to check out the pictures I have drawn! thank you very much! I will continue to work hard in the days to come!

Thank you very much for taking the time to check out the pictures I have drawn! thank you very much! I will continue to work hard in the days to come!

Maybe we have some obstacles in communication, because I have been using Google Translate to communicate with you! If there is anything wrong with the translation, please don't blame me! I am here to thank you all.

На сайте c 26.07.2008
Москва
2894042789 We get it, don't worry.
На сайте c 25.01.2019
中国
Ladies and gentlemen, I want to ask you a question. Where did you download the texture and HDRI?
На сайте c 10.11.2013
Калининград
2894042789 Google search
На сайте c 25.01.2019
中国
Цитата ThePoloid:
2894042789 Google search

Google search is very easy to use, but the clarity of some textures is not very high, which is a very difficult problem for me.
На сайте c 10.11.2013
Калининград
На сайте c 25.01.2019
中国

Цитата ThePoloid:

Thank you! thank you very much!

Sales office

reception hall

Homestay

bathroom

office

The rendering effect may not be very good, but these are all done by me wholeheartedly! I hope you like it.

supermarket

The rendering effect may not be very good, but these are all done by me wholeheartedly! I hope you like it.

Hello everyone! Can you help me see the picture? My personal ability is limited! Help me see what's missing in my photo!

На сайте c 25.01.2019
中国

Цитата Evilis:

AT的这个查找在此在此

其他作品也有这样的错误

okay, thank you

Infinity pool

Please advise

Thank you

Can you help me see it?

Hi! Hello everyone! I am coming again!

This is some of my recent works, I hope everyone likes it!

And can give me some advice, thank you!

All of the above work is done using 3dsmax, vr, ps. I hope everyone can like it, thank you!

The above are some of the parameters I made.

I tried a lot of methods but didn't know how to replace the picture in English.

I will describe it in words.

На сайте c 23.09.2009
Киев
Крякозябры в Максе лечатся переименованием имени компьютера. У вас наверно там кирилица
На сайте c 25.01.2019
中国

默认灯光关完整求值渐进渲染莱因哈德发光贴图灯光缓存环境光吸收中细分80差值采样50灯光细分3000

Default light offComplete evaluationProgressive renderingReinhardGlow mapLight bufferAmbient light absorptionmediumSubdivision 80Differential sampling 50Light subdivision 3000

Цитата DoCentttt:
重命名计算机名称可解决Max中的裂缝。你可能有西里尔字母

Thank you, but I used a translation patch so I can't translate it into English.

На сайте c 23.09.2009
Киев
Почему переводите на английский? Если он вам и так не родной, на русский переводите.
На сайте c 25.01.2019
中国
Ambient light is HDIR+ dome light + vr sun + vr light
На сайте c 23.09.2009
Киев
А если я начну по украински писать? Давайте засечем, сколько минут я без погона буду тогда
На сайте c 25.01.2019
中国
Цитата DoCentttt:
Почему переводите на английский? Если он вам и так не родной, на русский переводите.

Ok! Thank you! I have been using Google Translate so the meaning may be translated incorrectly.
На сайте c 23.09.2009
Киев
Ю велкам
На сайте c 25.01.2019
中国

Цитата 2894042789:
Цитата DoCentttt:

Ok! Thank you! I have been using Google Translate so the meaning may be translated incorrectly.

I want to translate into English so that everyone can understand my picture.

Цитата DoCentttt:
如果我开始用乌克兰语写作?让我们注意一下,没有肩带的情况下我要经历多少分钟

I want to translate into English so that everyone can understand my picture.

На сайте c 23.09.2009
Киев
Мало ли чего вы хотите, тут правила вопщето
Читают эту тему: