The Inca Empire was a remarkable civilization known for its brilliantly weaved and coloured clothes.
INCA Lounge Chair took inspiration from this compelling culture. Upholstered in cotton velvet
and with legs in ebony wood veneer with a glossy varnish, this mid-century modern accent chair
will stand beautifully in a living room set.
INCA is a bold armchair inspired in retro looks and features a modern high-backed design.
With a wood frame this piece has fully upholstered seat back and arms.
The nails highlight the sides and back of the armchair. Square tapered legs and splay back legs.
- The model is based on the original manufacturer dimensions and technical data.
- Modeled in 3ds Max 2014, rendered using V-Ray.
- Subdivision-ready geometry.
- Model, textures and materials have unique logical names.
- The V-ray materials are set up with gamma 2.2, shaders and textures are included.
- Correctly scale of the original objects, multi-submaterial, object at 0.0.0.
- FBX + OBJ + 3DS are included in the archive.