Saddlestool is a backless stool/perch inspired by western saddle-making traditions. There are three models compatible with dining, counter, and bar heights. Features include double-needle stitching in contrasting thread, reinforced solid timber frame, and a riveted, oil-tanned leather pull to ease positioning. Bar height model features a stainless steel footrest.
- The model is based on the original manufacturer dimensions and technical data.
- Modeled in 3ds Max 2014, rendered using V-Ray.
- Subdivision-ready geometry.
- Model, textures and materials have unique logical names.
- The V-ray materials are set up with gamma 2.2, shaders and textures are included.
- Correctly scale of the original objects, multi-submaterial, object at 0.0.0.
- FBX + OBJ + 3DS are included in the archive.