Need help :)

Автор
Hey, im new to the page, and i want to submit my work, but since its a Russian site, i have no idea how to do that, since everything stands in Russian, i also tried to set the lang to English, but nothing came out of that that was working for any reason what so ever.
Is there a way for me to submit my work, when i dont understand what the site it writing to me ?

I want to be able to download every thing and not just the free stuff, no i want to download the real good stuff also

Hope to hear from one of you guyz.
На сайте c 13.09.2009
Україна
Извините за машинный перевод.
Эй, я новый для страницы, и я хочу представить свою работу, но начиная с российский сайт, я понятия не имею, как сделать это, так как все стоит на русском языке, я также попытался установить язык в английский язык, но ничто не вышло из этого, которое работало по любой причине что так когда-либо.
Есть способ для меня представить мою работу, когда я не понимаю что сайт это пишущий в меня?
Я хочу быть в состоянии загрузить каждую вещь и не только свободный материал, нет я не хочу загрузить очень хороший материал также
Надежда получить известие от одного из Вас guyz.

Иностранные коллеги настаивают на английском интерфейсе для 3ddd.ru
Foreign colleagues insist on the English interface for 3ddd.ru.
На сайте c 20.02.2010
MartinL
You want to add work to the gallery or add your own 3D models? (google translate) )
На сайте c 17.05.2011
YN3 i want to submit my 3d models, so other can benefit from my work.

I tried the Google translate, the Yahoo site translate, but none of them worked, since i need to be logged in to submit the work, and the translators dissent support login.
На сайте c 04.12.2008
MartinL
You can use two browsers at one time: one for translating and another for logging.
На сайте c 20.02.2010
MartinL

http://www.3ddd.ru/modules/files/submit.php  

english.jpg

urmaxus
Сайт найти вообще не проблема, потому что сборники 3ddd уже расшарены по всему миру, а там, как ясно, везде адрес написан, кстати, говоря можно над буржуями смеятся и ничего не давать им, но е мае, каждый из нас нехило пользуется их "бесплатным" ПО и моделями.
На сайте c 17.05.2011
Thx for the page YN3, but there are like 200 options under the pull down menu, and there are no way to copy paste them into a translater

Its like when i start typing in my native lang, witch is danish, so lets see if you guyz can guess what i type now:

Jeg fandt denne side ved at lede efter gratis 3d modeller, og textures, s
На сайте c 04.09.2008
Уфа
1307390251-clip-176kb.jpg

works at most 1200*1200 px, 300 kb
models at most 50 mb
http://www.3ddd.ru/modules/myarticles/article.php?storyid=152  
На сайте c 20.02.2010
MartinL
I understand, but can not translate it (200 options under the pull down menu)
I think the best way - is to attach preview your model in this topic and we'll show section and style.

update

I translated it , enjoy http://yn3.ru/index.php/component/content/article/31-general/85-3ddd 
На сайте c 17.05.2011
YN3 dont know what to say, il setup my objects and start uploading them to the site.

Thx a lot
На сайте c 20.02.2010
MartinL
glad to help
На сайте c 17.05.2011
Oh what about the menus:
Стиль*
Платформа, can you translate those also plz
На сайте c 04.09.2008
Уфа
стиль -- ethnic - этнический, classikal - классический, modern -современный

Платформа- program, which you use, 3ds max, cinema, etc