having problem with the presets? white line appears..

Автор
Hello to all of you! I would ask for a little help.. I’ve tried everything. I’m having problem with this white line, it appears in the joints of the white furnitures. I’ve tried to increase the subd. and played with the material, with the GI.. If you can help me, I’ll be grateful! Thank you!
На сайте c 01.05.2014
Тверь
hi show me the material settings
На сайте c 11.01.2016
Blackivan2008 - here ->it's not the first time that i use this setting.. simple white MDF material

На сайте c 24.07.2012
Москва
I think it's not a mat problem, but in the render settings. Show render settings. And check the size of the scene.
На сайте c 11.01.2016

Цитата AndySmitt:
I think it's not a mat problem, but in the render settings. Show render settings. And check the size of the scene.

This is it AndySmitt! :) 

На сайте c 24.07.2012
Москва
Цитата fo0l4u:

This is it AndySmitt! :) 

try to use Brute force instead Irradiance map. 

На сайте c 21.09.2009
Москва
try turn of sun
На сайте c 11.01.2016
Thank you guys...but none of this worked :( and I'm switching from presets to presets and I think i've tried everything :( don't have any ideas anymore..
На сайте c 25.10.2011
Пенза

Maybe some light object intersects geometry of the scene?

upd. Check materials. Some of them may be non-Vray. In this case turn it to Vraymaterial

На сайте c 24.07.2012
Москва
Цитата fo0l4u:
Thank you guys...but none of this worked :( and I'm switching from presets to presets and I think i've tried everything :( don't have any ideas anymore..

What is the scale of the scene? all made real size?

walls have a thickness?

На сайте c 11.01.2016
Цитата red-rimm:
Maybe some light object intersects geometry of the scene?

I've checked all the lights.. none of them intersects any geometry.. thank you for the suggestion! smiley-smile.gif I will keep trying.. 

Цитата AndySmitt:
Цитата fo0l4u:

What is the scale of the scene? all made real size?

walls have a thickness?

Yes.. the walls have thickness. All made real size. I've done so much scenes and renders.. this is happening for the first time. I've tried to remove the sun and to use another source of light.. dome light. Happened again. I've tried to modify the furnitures.. Happened again..I suppose it's from the settings.. smiley-rolleyes.gif What next? 

На сайте c 01.05.2014
Тверь
throw off the stage, on their companies. so it will be easier to understand. I think it is possible without furniture
На сайте c 24.07.2012
Москва
Цитата fo0l4u:
Yes.. the walls have thickness. All made real size. I've done so much scenes and renders.. this is happening for the first time. I've tried to remove the sun and to use another source of light.. dome light. Happened again. I've tried to modify the furnitures.. Happened again..I suppose it's from the settings.. smiley-rolleyes.gif What next? 

Well then there is one solution left, to send the scene and we'll see.

Читают эту тему: